Friday, July 18, 2008

Work Gatherings In Braces

I was at a work gathering the other night and awkwardly, in conversation, my braces were mentioned. Is it weird that 1 year and 3 months into this little 'adventure,' I have absolutely no feeling toward wire-mentions. Like...I am highly 'over it.' By that I mean, I don't take offense...I just laugh about it.

I know they look like sheeeiit...so...can we all just pretend they dont exist and move on with our lives?

Pretty please.

Fine. Be that way. I gotta go brush now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you think of dental hygiene you usually consider cleaning your own pearly whites, but what about your domestic pets? Very good oral hygiene is not only healthy for you, however for your animals also. There are tooth brushes and teeth pastes which are especially made for creatures, and specific bone and treats that are made to help in reducing tarter build-up. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]somgjbli[/url]