Friday, June 6, 2008

Meet the Floss-aholic

Today at work I met a flossaholic. I recently moved to a new office, so there are many new dental-characters to meet. This particular dental-lover divulged having to literally leave the building at one time to driving to the closest grocery store to find dental floss. With a mouth full of metal, I guess people know I'll sympathize. And, (sadly) I totally did! When you've got a little 'goodie' stuck in the chompers...one tends to lose all control.

Ya know? You gotta do what you gotta do.

1 comment:

BrioII said...

You and your friend probably don't need any motivation to floss. But to make flossing easier, take a look at www.gripit.biz. This little gadget may not work with braces, but otherwise it sure makes flossing easier. I've used one for 30 years.