Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Best Friend

I would like to introduce my new best friend...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's right, for those of you cool enough not to know what this is...it's orthodontic wax. When Glenn at Dr. Yamada's office explained to me about this special wax I rolled my eyes, assuming that having been through braces before I would be tough and could totally handle any amount of pain. Welp, when I wake up at 2:30 in the morning because a piece of metal is cutting into the cheek of my mouth...I look to my new best friend. Thank you new best friend.

And next time when I put you in my makeup case, thinking it's a place I will easily find you, please advise me otherwise. At 2:30 am in the morning, blinded by the light, it's not fun searching my bathroom for a little freakin' relief.

No comments: