Sunday, April 15, 2007

Worth Mentioning

Because we have nothing better to do, JB and I have decided to try (key word being 'try') to cut carbs for a week. This is how thrilling our lives are, I know. It's a big deal -- mainly because we also plan to only drink two nights out of the week - this being the toughest element of our little challenge. And for the record, we are starting tomorrow. Tonight is all about the sloppy joes, corn-on-the-cob, and Swedish fish!

So, of course I'm on the phone with her at the grocery store bitching because there is absolutely nothing buy. She then states that I am lucky to be getting braces because I will have an advantage on the diet over her. She also mentioned the hope of one day wiring her mouth shut. Thanks, JB. You're riiiiight, I am really lucky.

No comments: