Thursday, December 27, 2007

Santa Forgot the Stocking

Of alllll years for Mom -- ekkk- I mean, Santa, to forget the stockings...of COURSE, it was this year!!! That's right, you know what this meant....no toothpaste, no toothbrush and most importantly, no dental floss. In years past I always rolled my eyes at such stocking stuffers but this year, I was totally counting down the days to dental freebies. Did I mention I bought Mom new Christmas stockings for her birthday in November? They were twice as big in preparation for my pending hygiene heaven.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciated the Starbucks gift card as a replacement but, seriously, one can only need so much caffeine. I will be drinking free 'bucks till 2010.

Did I mention no new Oral B Triumpth either?
Totally not whining.

No comments: