Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bad Teeth Day

I was at a shoot today for work. I'd like to tell myself it was the lighting in the bathroom of the house we were at but really, my teeth looked disgusting.

Today was a low-teeth self-esteem Wired Lady day. It wasn't pretty. I tried flossing numerous times. I tried darker lip stick to make my teeth look whiter. I tried everything I could and nothing was working. And to top it all off, my left front tooth is for SURE crooked and lower than the right one and it's driving me nuts. I'm worried it's going to continue to go farther south. Honestly, I avoided mirrors for the rest of the day...because keeping my mouth shut failed miserably.

1 comment:

amanda said...

I know exactly how you feel, I have my high school reunion coming up and I don't think I can face any of those people with braces! I tried the red lipstick the other day to see if it would make them less noticeable but no! Anyway I love reading your blog it's always so funny.