Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thanks But No Thanks

I would just like to set the record straight ...
At work, I do appreciate the offers from co-workers for random goodies. You know the drill, someone walks by your cubicle and offers you a random piece of food. However, when you turn the offer down, they look at you like you're the worst person alive.

Well, today that offer was a 'Nips.'
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And, of course, after saying 'no thanks,' the awkward moment following lasted so long that I was forced to remind the co-worker of the braces. This usually involves a smile and a point toward the teeth. I find myself explaining with mime a lot these days.

And I know I have said this before but seriously, I do not have any gum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Brillant Blog Lady! So I was wondering if you wanted some laffy taffy??? Being a co-worker and all...