Friday, May 2, 2008

Homer Simpson Have Jaw Surgery?


Brace yourselves (no pun intended) -- today I enjoyed a powdered donut. I know, right? Highly and incredibly lamely exciting. Now, I don't find myself coming across a powdered donut often but...how lucky was I that this little piece of joy entered by life the day after deemed 'ok to chew.'

Oh. Happiness.

I just wish I had realized sooner that really, not much chewing is involved in enjoying a powered donut. The soft treat (ahhhhh) just melts in your mouth. Future surgery candidates...take note. Add donut to your list.

3 comments:

Shontelly said...

YUM! Hey there are these breakfast cookies by Quaker that you put in the microwave for 10 seconds and they come out really soft and yummy. I ate a lot of those when I was all busted up. :D

Kristy Eng said...

donuts, funny, i totally never thought about that...sammit, why didnt i think of it!

Megan said...

I just got to your blog today. You are totally funny! I was reading some of your older posts. I like what you said about yogurt. I am 7 weeks out and Iam still trying to figure out what the heck I can eat and what I can't. Doughnuts, huh? I have thought about it when i passed them in the grocery store. But I have a huge baked good addiction. I think if I started I wouldn't be able to stop because they would be so good.
p.s. can you add me to your links? thanks