Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wires Go Green

Photobucket

Tonight Steve & I were lucky enough to attend the launch party/concert for Discovery Networks' new cable channel, Green Planet (thank you Meagan Davis). Yeah, that's right...we watched Ludacris battle it out with Tommy Lee. It was major.

I really didn't know what to expect tonight. Certainly didn't expect VIP parking, access to the VIP pre-party, and most exciting...a free t-shirt. Woa. Watch out.

Perhaps it wasn't the smartest move to pop in the good ol' rubber bands before making my move into the pre-party. As much as I like to pretend I've perfected the 'I so belong here even though I don't' stance...the bands...not much help.

Not a good decision. Please choose your band time more appropriately.

1 comment:

Katherine (Kate) said...

Whatcha talking 'bout...I'm sure you ROCKED the look. Everybody else is thinking you beat them to the next big thing and are booking ortho appointments at this very moment! A bands for 'bands' trend.

Very cool about the party (but honestly, the t-shirt was the highlight, NO?!) and I'm more than a little bit jealous...you're one 'connected' Wired Lady :)