The Good News:
- I am healing well!
- I have graduated to soft foods! (What exactly this means, I do not know...but I will figure it out and pretzels will help me)
- Oddly enough, Dr. Relle approves of my boyfriend
- I need to start 'exercising' my jaw more. The rubber bands are not helping the physical therapy much -- so, oooh well...guess I'll have to take them off more (thank God!!)
- My insurance bill or, as I like to call it...'the end of my existence' has not arrived yet
- I won't be seeing my dental-family at Dr. Relle's office again till...my braces are off!!!! Whaaaaaaat? That's it?!?! I'm done?? I don't even have the training wheels off yet. And...I'm going to miss the gang. It's kind of nice having a focus group of people continuously complementing your face. Ha.