Thursday, May 1, 2008

What Do You Mean, "We're Broken Up?"

Today I had my six-week follow-up appointment at the oral surgeon's office. Can you believe it's been six weeks?! Crazy! Time flies when you're having....er....pudding.

The Good News:
  1. I am healing well!
  2. I have graduated to soft foods! (What exactly this means, I do not know...but I will figure it out and pretzels will help me)
  3. Oddly enough, Dr. Relle approves of my boyfriend
The Bad News:
  1. I need to start 'exercising' my jaw more. The rubber bands are not helping the physical therapy much -- so, oooh well...guess I'll have to take them off more (thank God!!)
  2. My insurance bill or, as I like to call it...'the end of my existence' has not arrived yet
  3. I won't be seeing my dental-family at Dr. Relle's office again till...my braces are off!!!! Whaaaaaaat? That's it?!?! I'm done?? I don't even have the training wheels off yet. And...I'm going to miss the gang. It's kind of nice having a focus group of people continuously complementing your face. Ha.
Happy 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, Dr. Relle. See you in '09! (ugh)

No comments: