Friday, May 9, 2008

Jaw Surgery Rules!

Photobucket

Rows....er....wires of happiness.

If you're debating whether or not to have jaw surgery -- put your fears aside...let me be your mascot! Hello!!!? 7 weeks post ER, or....The Freak Fest, as I like to call it, and...I'm EATING SUSHI!!!!!!

Woot woot. Holla! Where's my "You're #1!" ribbon? Um...could I sound any more white and/or extremely nerdy??

prob not.

I know what you're thinking...and yes, I probably should not have had sushi today but...I was at work...and the peer pressure took control! At this particular lunch I didn't want to be the 'challenged' one who could only order soup. Instead, I was bold. I was daring. I was....totally gnawing on crab and spicy tuna rolls like I was a pathetic feline. Gotta be honest.

but still....I ate sushi today! Celebrate!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hi WL,
just wondering what procedure did you have in surgery?

Shontelly said...

OMG. That looks SO FREAKING YUMMY RIGHT NOW!! EVIL WIRED LADY!

Tara said...

WOW, that's impressive. I was 8 weeks post op before I was even allowed to chew!

Anonymous said...

I came upon your blog so randomly. I typed in "dakota fanning underbite" in my bing search engine, after seeing a video of her on the ellen degeneres show. Anyways, I clicked on your link, and read that you had jaw surgery. I actually underwent jaw surgery 3 weeks ago at Kaiser Permanente in LA. It's so weird to read that you had Dr. Relle perform your surgery, because he assisted in mine! My surgeon was Dr. Tehrany, but Dr. Relle was present. It makes me so happy to read that you can start eating sushi at around 6 weeks after sugery, because I'm in a phase where I miss food so much. I still can't chew, but I think my recovery is going so well. I hope for the best for you, and I'm sure you look gorgeous now! Because I love the way I look now, and I would recommend jaw surgery to everyone who's considering it. :)