Saturday, May 17, 2008

Keep Our Beaches Clean!

Photobucket

I spent the morning helping to clean up LA's Venice Beach -- don't ask. Highly random...I know.

Among the tons of crap I picked up this morning...I gotta say, I was most offended by an empty toothpaste tube. I imagine this was someone like myself -- an ortho-freak (why else bring to the beach?) -- that, or a homeless person. But with home or without...loving dental cleanliness is great but also, please practice environmental cleanliness -- OK!?

ps -- Smokers, you and all your cigarette butts are revolting. The world is not your ashtray.

Ok. Had to vent.

1 comment:

Katherine (Kate) said...

I am a revolting smoker....and agree with you 100%! (I take my butts home with me or put them in pocket 'till the nearest garbage can). I apologize on behalf of all of us :)