Thursday, July 12, 2007

OrthoBloggers Unite!

Thanks to my new dental friend Aimee, I have been exposed to a world beyond my wildest imagination -- the world of...the OrthoBloggers.

Here I thought I was being 'unique' - - writing this silly blog about my nerdy braces and what do you know?!...there is a whole group of people doing this same thing!!! I LOVE it!!! I have found my family online. I now have a home. People to seek information from. Advice to be given! Advice to be sought! Love to be shared. Teeth to be flossed. It has only been hours but I already feel the connection toward my ortho-friends.

For those of you perfect, pretty teeth, correct jaw/bite/face people who have no clue what I am talking about...no need to fear! I will soon be linking all of my favorite ortho-friends. You will get to know all of them and cherish them as I do. I'm sure you too will want to know what flavor of Ensure is the most highly recommended. Get ready people! Bring on the braces!

(Can you tell I am completely exhausted and somewhat delusional at the moment?)

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, I just found your blog. It's a RIOT!!! You are so funny! You say everything that I am thinking, just don't know how to put it in words. Great job. I am going to put a link to your blog on mine, if you don't want me to, just let me know and I'll remove it. Keep up the great work! And good luck with the braces and the journey that is adult braces and surgery!

Steph & Steve G said...

Awww. Thanks, Tara! And thanks for the link. Love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ I love it! I am so excited that you are excited about your fellow orthobloggers! This blog was too funny. I can't wait to get started with my braces so I can start my own blog!!

Anonymous said...

So you had to have your surgery pre-approved before you got braces ~ do you have Kaiser insurance? (sorry to be a pain here!) I know Dr. Relle works with Kaiser but he also has his own office. I have Aetna right now and am debating if I should switch to Kaiser. Thanks!!!