Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Favorite Coupon Ever!

I admit it, I only get the Sunday paper to clip coupons. There! I said it. I love to save 50 cents when buying twice as much of something I probably don't need anyway. It's a little weird, I know.

But either way, you can imagine my sheer JOY when opening a personalized letter from Dr. Nancy Lee, with a coupon to the DENTIST!!!!! Hello heaven!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's right, I am a wonderful patient. Finally, a little well-deserved credit.

That's right, thanks to my 'referral', I not only get a $25 coupon good at my next appointment (forget the fact that my co-pay is only 10 bucks), I also received a hand-written note from the doctor herself!! How about that for customer service?! Sushi Dan could use a few tips from the Media Center Dental Queen herself.

How much better could my Saturday afternoon be?! -- A coupon to the dentist, my laundry is already done, and I'm off to afternoon drink at the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.