Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wired Nation

I know I'm a day late but I just finished watching "Kid Nation" on CBS.

I would just like to say...I have never been more proud to have braces and naturally, to be associated with these AMAZING children. If you tuned in you probably took note that many of these 8-14 year olds are wired.

Wired and brave. Wired and smart. Wired and carried water towers. And my goodness, they were even wired and cooked!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Congrats to my fellow friends on surviving 4 days in Bonanza Town. Looking forward to following the next 36 days, to not only see how you buid a town, but more so....to see how straight your teeth become.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? I hated that show. Brave? Ha.

Michelle said...

Luved it but dang....can someone get ANJAY some wires?