Monday, November 26, 2007

A Few Random Wired & Non-Wired Thoughts

Back to work today. A few completely random thoughts from the holiday weekend....

-No one at the reunion mentioned the braces. I almost think this is worse than when people bring up the nerdiness. Gotta wonder what they're thinking.

-Catching up on my weeked Tivo -- what the hell is the deal with Heidi and Spencer?! How fake is this whole wedding thing?! Ugh.

-Damn I wish I had won the dental basket

-I hate the Orange County airport

-I go back to the ortho on Thursday. Looking forward to the next level of wire-intensity. Let's get this show on the road! Is it 2010 yet?!

-Tonight at Ralphs I bought Crest Pro Health because it was on sale. Nervous about this change. I do feel close to my Listerine. I'll let you guys know the results.

-I'm working on my list for Santa. For some reason I can't bring myself to write the need for a juicer/food processor. New underwear sounds more exciting. This may have to wait till my birthday...in June.

1 comment:

allison said...

I'm going to the ortho on Thursday too! Creepyyyyyyy...

As far as people not commenting on your braces: I know it's hard to believe, but maybe they really honestly didn't notice or didn't think twice about it. Really.