Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wires + Blogggers = Happiness

Vegas was fun today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have to say, don't want to knock the fellow nerds but, the braces totally felt at home today at the "Blog World Expo." Not only was I surrounded by (fellow) nerds, but...on top of that...the guy/girl ration was incredible!! -- not that I'm looking but...when I write a dating blog, this fact will surely be included. I have to say, of all the conventions I've attended (which, are really not many but...enough) the bloggers were by far the friendliest group of them all.

On top of a fantastic blogger-filled day, at the airport, I totally put $1 in the Wheel of Fortune slot machine (a favorite among friends) and got $2o back. Woo hoo! It's all about the small victories in life. This win resulted in the largest pour of wine in my wired and wireless existence...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A day in the life of the wired blogger.

Tip of the day -- be sure to visit Stan at the "Cocktail Lounge" in the Las Vegas Southwest terminal.

1 comment:

nabukay said...

I am very pleased to announce that i tested the braces during this week. i had a good night kiss and a little bite more on two separate occasions and it had no effect on my ability to kiss what so ever. why do people think braces will affect their love life? i almost believed it.