Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nordstrom Even Helps Braces

Nordstrom is typically known for their excellent customer service but I was a little apprehensive, as it was my first afternoon shopping -- wired.

I am happy to report - they don't discriminate...at all!!! Amanda was MORE than helpful and I totally found a dress to wear for Steve's reunion -- phew! (This will be a whole other blog adventure to tell you about in a few weeks ~ yes, it's true...a 10 year high school reunion...with braces ~ happy it's not mine. Although, poor Steve has to be seen with me). Anywayyyyy...

Below is a picture I not only stole (shhhhh) ...but I also altered (double shhhh).
I just had to! I couldn't resist adding the tracks. Today was a fun day of spending money.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nataliedee.com rocks!

No comments: