Saturday, May 12, 2007

Big Boca Discovery

Often when I go to the grocery store I become depressed looking at the same boring items week after week. Boring water, boring milk, boring Lean Cuisine...the conveyor belt holds nothing fun, yet always equals the same enormous amount. But today was different! Today, in the grocer's freezer, I re-discovered Boca burgers! Yes, I know what you're thinking. Gross, fake meat, weird veggies, etc. But from the braces perspective (that's me!) this is a total score. Not only is a Boca burger so easy to make (God bless the microwave) but it's super soft and doesn't get stuck in the good ol' metal cage in my mouth. Woo hoo!!! My belly is so happy right now, I can't even tell you. Although I just did.

So, for those of you out there with a face full of metal, I give two thumbs up to the Boca burger as a meal option. Softer than chicken, more filling than soup.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get happy! Get Boca!

No comments: