Sunday, May 20, 2007

Braces, Beaches & Beers

A freakin' insanely awesome vacation to Hermosa Beach this weekend. The Hotel de Nicholas & Laura officially earned 10 stars! The accommodations were stupendous! From the Colgate toothpaste (my favorite!) to the never-ending bottles of chilled water (happy hangover), Wired Lady was a happy lady -- even after nachos sickness. For the record, do not (EVER) order nachos from the Hermosa Beach Yacht Club (it is nothing as you might be imagining at this moment). All I know is, after (more than enough) margaritas and HBYC nachos, I had dreams of my braces breaking off and holding all the metal pieces in my hands, babies snapping apart in grocery stores, and attending weddings of old professors. All of my favorite things in one nightmare.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nicholas Bunker - exceptional host, my favorite drunk & Wired Lady's #1 fan.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Braces Meets Volleyball

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Double Fisting with Braces - hell no ~ no orthodontist will hold me down. Ooooh no. I've got to keep on mooooovin'.

4 comments:

Nikon-guy said...

made you sum new teeth..

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/s_haldeman1/newteeth.jpg

dentist seo said...

Wired Lady, I'm glad that you had an awesome vacation! My brother also worries about his braces whenever he eats nachos. But nothing really bad happens after he eats such food.

There are various dental website marketing different treatments today. Just to ease the anxiety, it would be best to consult a dentist nearest you whenever you felt like something bad is happening to your dental equipment.
That way, the problem would be resolved immediately.

Great blog. Thanks for sharing!

dentist hermosa beach said...

Well, as ensuring for any type of dental treatment one always look for the best dentist in there region as teeth are most sensitive part. While searching for dentist I found one dentist hermosa beach as they are best for teeth treatment with many good packages.

Peter said...

I'm very much inspired when I've visited your blog. Your blog is really informative. Hope you will continue with new article.
Caplash Dental Brampton