Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go Women...Even in Braces!

Today I had the honor of attending the CA Women's Conference. It was definitely one of those days where I thought to myself, "Damn, I love my job!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even after waking up at 4:30 am to head to Long Beach and returning late at night, I am still beaming on Super-Woman Empowerment Mode! I gotta sign up for community service before this buzz wears off! The Wired Lady will give back...and it will have nothing to do with dental hygiene.

A few things to quickly mention...
1. Maria Schriver is my new hero. I wish I could ask her to be my mentor, so we can get coffee, hang out, and laugh about my braces. Either that or... my future daughter's name might be Maria.
2. Elizabeth Edwards is an angel.
3. And most importantly...the best freebie of the day...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have to say, through this long and drawn out process, you make me smile everyday!
It's funny, I find myself more and more looking around for adults in braces. We are definitely a minority. At least you have found a few. I'm still looking...