Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back in the Chair

Tomorrow morning I'm back at the ortho's office for a little check-up. Oh. The. Social. Life. I. Have.

Really, just two 'hopes' for tomorrow's appointment...
  1. Some of the metal, weighing down my face, be removed form my mouth --- these surgical hooks (oh how I hate that name) have got to go -- it's time!
  2. Encouraging words that everything looks good and that I haven't been rockin' the rubber bands for no reason (not the cutest things)
Oh...um...and the magical words..."Your braces will be off soon!"

Ha. I know...not quite. But a girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

Shontelly said...

Indeed you can! I certainly am. I can't wait to get these things off. ASAP!!

ingrid said...

i think we all dream about those magical words. good luck tomorrow!