Monday, April 21, 2008

No Rubbers Here

Before you get the wrong idea....

Tonight was the first event that deemed it necessary to...remove the rubber bands.
Since surgery, I've been rocking these binding bands. Not only painful...also...gross.

Really, I've only been hanging out with friends who know about the surgery and tragedy of my braces, etc. But tonight was my first event outside of the immediate friend network....the good ol' Junior Hollywood Speed Networking Event. In one word...hilarious.

I thought the wires would frighten the mini agents, mini development execs, mini producers, etc. No need for the added nerdiness of the bands, riiiight?

These events are always hit or miss. I met some cool people. I met some not so cool people. But what brings be pride...not one person mentioned the braces. Go me.

No comments: