Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hold The Phone!!!

Let's play a fun game of...
"Your Boss is Calling But Who's On the Phone??!!!!"

Your BFF's on the phone - the boss calls - what do you do? - HANG UP!

Mom's on the phone -- the boss calls - what do you do? - HANG UP!

Your high school sweetheart just found you on MySpace and is on the phone - the boss calls - what do you do? -
HANG UP!

Brad Pitt is on the phone -- the boss calls - what do you do? - HANG UP? (really?, yes.)

Your insurance company has finally returned your phone call after numerous messages left -- the boss calls -- what do you do?..

HELLLLLZ NO I'M NOT HANGING UP!!

This was my life today. Literally, I brought my cell phone with me into a MEETING - with my other ear listening to a DIFFERENT call...all because...I COULDN'T HANG UP AND LOSE MY BIG SHOT!!!

Yes, I may have lost my job...and yes, I did not at ALL hear the news I wanted to hear....but all in all...I'm trying to stay positive and think of it as...progress made.

No comments: