Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Moldy Lady

Today I trucked to freakin' Northridge to visit my somehow-designated-favorite-oral-surgeon-in-the-state-of California-even-though-he's-not-covered-by-my-insurance, Dr. Relle. I have to say, it was nice seeing him. Well, it had been over a year, so, it was due time. He is a very pleasant looking man and I gotta say, his voice is very soothing. And as creepy as it sounds, I was sort of captivated by his gentle hands, as his mixed more and more dental algae/mold material. I figured this was a good sign -- being that he is a suregeon.

So, more molds were taken. He said these were the hard-core kind (although not in those words), so he can play with my 'fake' teeth and see if they are ready for surgery.

Photobucket
I have become a moldy pro.

All in all...now news...just a long haul in traffic and lots of rain. Hopefully real news tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

Soothing...Gentle....I'd have to 2nd that motion that these are good things to have in one's surgeon!

You've got to be getting close to the big 'countdown' now :)

Aimee said...

That is so nice to hear since I'll be going to him also. He seems so down-to-earth too. Good luck!!

chris k said...

You, um...got a little...little somethin, in your...nevermind...you're fine ;)