Thursday, January 17, 2008

No Fun Friday

Tomorrow is a day I have been dreading for several weeks now. That's right...it's my 'specially suggested because you have braces' dental cleaning. Oh. Lord.

The last time I went to an 8 AM cleaning, then reported to work...Michelle, at the front desk said..."What happened to you?!" Ha. Seriously, tomorrow I will FOR SURE yet AGAIN look like I was run over by a truck.

I will be sure to take a before and after pic -- to stress this point.

Please please please do not give me the Russian dental hygienist -- she is ROUGH. The last time I had her, it took me a week to recover -- and a bottle of vodka.

5 comments:

Tara said...

WOW, that's one rough cleaning. I can't wait to see this pics!

chris k said...

I wish my dentist handed out bottles of vodka after every cleaning. I feel gyped.

nabukay said...

yep that lady sounds cruel. so if you have never been confused for a child and with tracks too then i've had even bigger drama than my favourite Wired Lady!!!

Say what? said...

hi, i have no idea about this blogging thing. i just happened to come across this site as i was doing some research because my jaw surgery has been denied. it was approved by 2 insurance companies, but i switched jobs, and the new insurance company denied my "medically necessary jaw surgery" because of my age. (i am 27.) did you run into this at all?

thanks,
angela

Katherine (Kate) said...

You find the bottom of that bottle?