Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Visualizing the Dream

The bulletin board in the ortho's office celebrating the day one become braces-free...
Photobucket
...'nuff said.

A girl can only dream. I'm thinking of bringing champagne for all the dental assistants for this day. How sweet would that be!? A group shot with everyone boozin' it up! Ha. Anyone have any other ideas?

What the hell am I talking about? I have loooots of time to prepare for this Polaroid shot. Hopefully by 2010 I will have it all pre-set - with extra and props and all. Excuse the randomness...just trying to look forward to something...

Damn my jaw is killin' today...wonder if it was the peanuts or gummies?

No one ever thinks about it but salad is a bitch to eat -- much chewing involved. I would much rather op for mac & cheese.

No comments: