Friday, February 8, 2008

Working on Thanks

As many of you know, since the New Year, I have been trying to work on being 'thankful.' Usually, this little 'practice' begins and ends the day with me saying 5 overly-sarcastic things to myself like..."I am thankful to have a television even though I don't have digital cable" or "I am really thankful I have to get quarters every time I want to do my laundry" and the favorite, "I am thankful I have all my teeth however, my jaw is wrecked and my insurance sucks." So, as you can see, I am not doing a great job on this little 'resolution.'

BUT -- today, thanks to Stephanie #2 I found my 'thing' to be thankful for this morning!!!

I am THANKFUL I don't have to go to the periodontist. Yes! I am soooo thankful to find a doctor, who deals with teeth, who I haven't had to visit!!!

My day is lookin' up!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You're so lucky. My periodontist and I are practically BFF's.