Monday, June 11, 2007

Customer Service To Those With Braces

I have recently come to the conclusion that people are nicer to you when you have braces. It's most definitely a trend I'm seeing in the world of the Wired Lady. And I've decided that it's only because people feel bad for you. This revelation only holds true at public places - the grocery store, Old Navy and Coffee Bean. This 'niceness' does not follow into the workplace, home life or anywhere people have to deal with you for more than 3 minutes. But for what it's worth, I am definitely going to take advantage of this little perk. If only the hostess could see my braces over-the-phone when I try to get a damn restaurant reservation in the 7-8 hour time span!

Maybe I would get free stuff (or at least a discount) if I pretended to be blind and had braces? You never see that one.

No comments: