Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Watch Out Whoever Anwers the Phones

I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to call the orthodontics's office and insist they move up my check-up appointment. I can't wait till after the freakin' 4th of July. It's time to start moving this shit along. I know for a FACT that my teeth have not moved since they put these damn things on. And that is exactly what I'm going to say to nice, curly-haired lady at the front desk. I gotta pull some LA-power-trip thing or something. I will be bitchy and demanding and...I'm sure they will shoot me down instantly.

Should I be worried that I finally took the time to seriously floss the tricky back teeth and my mouth is now bleeding? I know, totally gross but thought I should be honest. It's proooobably also time to step up the cleaning regiment. Over the nachos and margaritas, I have become a little lazy.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Bleeding is good. It means your gums need toughening up! Keep doing it for about a week, and it'll stop.

My uncle's a dentist, don't forget!

Jamie said...

I hope you are using Oral-B Super Floss. It's the best thing in the world....for those of us with permanent retainers so we don't have to be wired ladies in our 20s.

Wired Lady said...

Good tip PermanentRetainerJamie!!