Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Watch Out Whoever Anwers the Phones

I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to call the orthodontics's office and insist they move up my check-up appointment. I can't wait till after the freakin' 4th of July. It's time to start moving this shit along. I know for a FACT that my teeth have not moved since they put these damn things on. And that is exactly what I'm going to say to nice, curly-haired lady at the front desk. I gotta pull some LA-power-trip thing or something. I will be bitchy and demanding and...I'm sure they will shoot me down instantly.

Should I be worried that I finally took the time to seriously floss the tricky back teeth and my mouth is now bleeding? I know, totally gross but thought I should be honest. It's proooobably also time to step up the cleaning regiment. Over the nachos and margaritas, I have become a little lazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bleeding is good. It means your gums need toughening up! Keep doing it for about a week, and it'll stop.

My uncle's a dentist, don't forget!

Jamie Kelly said...

I hope you are using Oral-B Super Floss. It's the best thing in the world....for those of us with permanent retainers so we don't have to be wired ladies in our 20s.

Steph & Steve G said...

Good tip PermanentRetainerJamie!!