Sunday, March 16, 2008

Self-Proclaimed Coupon Queen on Hiatus

The excitement of Sunday coupons took a turn this morning...
Photobucket
...a turn, for the worst. The nerdy thrill of finding 35 cents off regularly-used products sort of dies when realizing, everything I would normally clip, I won't be able to use as of next Saturday. You know...cereal, chips, cookies, etc. Now all I'm left with are dental products and cleaning supplies. Fun. Not even a Carnation Instant Breakfast or Slim Fast coupon in this week's paper.

I like breakin' out a coupon at the grocery store. I'm not embarrassed. Hell no. I even experience a (completely false) sense of accomplishment, thinking like cashier is impressed or something. "Yeah, that's right. I've got more than just the Club Card."

Guess the coupon organizational book will be a little lighter for the next couple of weeks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the CouponMom?

http://www.couponmom.com

Michelle said...

Just wanted to tell you to have a great week, relax. I'm sure everything will go just fine!