Sunday, March 9, 2008

You Cough. I Run.

I didn't mention this in the last post but between the first time I 'gave' blood and the second time, my temperature when up. Jim, the blood dude, asked "Do you feel a cold coming on?" Noooooo!!!

Soooo, of COURSE, I have been freaking out hypochondriac style all weekend about getting sick. After all this, I just know it would so be my luck to get sick and not only have to postpone surgery but...even worse...the blood it took me so long to donate would be null and void! I am determined not to go back to that hospital till they are ready to drill. Bring it. And I promise, this is the last time I ever bring up my blood again - so unappreciated, I know.

So, really, I only have one mission at this point and that's to stay healthy. I am realizing how hard this is and how freakin' expensive it is at Whole Foods!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The WL Defense Team. I gotta say, at $3.88 a bottle, Naked "Well Being" better be amazingly well for my being.

Now that I am actually trying to 'not get sick,' I swear, everyone I come in contact with is either feeling sick, getting over being sick or just sick!

Something even harder to accomplish, when approached by one of the following 'sick' categories of people...how to not come off as a bitch in his or her presence. No offense but....I don't mean to run in the opposite direction before you finish your sentence but I don't want anywhere near your air supply.

1 comment:

allison said...

Cold-Eeze! I think they're only good if you actually are sick, but they worked wonders for my pre-surgery sniffles.