When Mom is willing to pay the grocery bill, Wired Lady risks scaring small children.
Yesterday was indeed a wild & crazy day in the life of Wired Lady!
After not only washing my hair, I took a trip to the oral surgeon's office AND passed with flying colors! First, I would just like to say, I love rollin' in VIP style at Dr. Relle's office. That's right, not ONLY do they all know my name...but totally took me 15 minutes EARLY! (Damn, they better know my name by now after all this). You too can be VIP...I will let you know how, as soon as the final insurance bill comes in. And yes, I am scared as all hell. (Did I mention my ortho, Dr. Yamada sent me flowers? How incredibly sweet is that?)
So, what happened at Relle's...
- Took off the rubber bands
- Showed me what I thought was an x-ray of someone else's perfect jaw - found out it was mine
- Tried to speak the words, "Ok. Let's go!" Everyone stared in confusion.
- Relle checked my heartbeat and, of course, as normal as could be (damn you Saturday Murmur)
- Relle and Feder gleefully stared at my super-puffed face...basking in the glory of their work (They really are so cute. My Mom is in love)
- Learned where my new, two bands go - to keep jaw healing in place
- Made my appointment for two weeks from now - hooray!
The last big adventure of the day - Ralph's. With news of my new diet opportunities, Mom (who leaves tomorrow) pretty much said, if you come to the grocery store, I will pay. Sold!
With (probably) too much activity yesterday, I am happy to announce,...I slept last night! It's weird waking up at 6 AM and feeling pride- like I just-finished-my-SAT-test-sense-of-accomplishment and it was all just because of... sleeping.