Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nanna or Wired Lady?

Yes, I know I sound like a 90-year-old lady but I gotta share a few random tid bits, in the hope others have felt the same way...
  • Yawning is really bizarre. I feel a yawn but don't even feel the need to open my mouth
  • My neck is killing from sleeping upright
  • My nose is still numb
  • My ears feel like they want to pop...bad
  • I get up from the computer, grab a drink...and immediately have to take a nap
  • I am emotional
  • I am cranky
  • I am starving
  • I am bored
Who wants to come visit?????! Ha!
I know I sound like a gem!

2 comments:

Leah said...

hows your pain so far??

katieck said...

you have pretty much listed everything that i had..except the numbness is (still) in a different place. the feeling of wanting to pop your ears does get better with time when you are able to open your mouth more.