Monday, March 10, 2008

Explaining the Bizarre

Below is an actual email sent in the life of Wired Lady:

Hi Sarah,

Ok. This is going to sound random but...this coming weekend is the last weekend before I’m having jaw surgery and as much as I want to go and help you at the kindergarten class production shoot, I don’t think it would be the best choice for me. If I happen to get sick before this damn thing...thanks to germy kids...I am totally screwed. Also, my mom's coming in town the following weekend..and I have a ton of crap to do...wash my car...clean the shower...ya di da di da.....

Any other time in my life, I WOULD SO BE THERE.

Seriously, thank you for the invite and I’m sorry I am super paranoid and cannot help you at this time.

It’s just the last weekend I will be able to chew solid food.

-Wired Lady

No comments: